Christmas slider card - 1 Take a rectangle of red card. Cut a 1cm-wide slot in it as pictured.
2 Take a round 3D foam pad, smaller in size than a penny, and sandwich it between two coins. Decorate the front of one coin with a Christmas motif.
3 Ease the pennies into the slot in the red card. Attach two layers of foam pads around the edge of the reverse of the card, ensuring the penny can still slide.
4 Mount the red card to a blank. If the penny does not roll easily, carefully remove the panel and add more foam pads. Decorate the card as shown.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas