Welcome a little one into the world with this ever-so sweet card
What you need...
- Card: white, aqua
- Stamp, Penny Black, Baby Hammock
- Floral paper pad, The Works
- Die, Lawn Fawn, Stitched Circle
- Pen, Wink of Stella, white
- Copic markers
- Ink-pad, Memento, Vintage Sepia
New Baby Card - 1 Take a card blank, 14.5cm square. Cut lemon paper, 13.5cm square, ensuring the sentiment is at the bottom. Layer onto aqua and attach to the card front.
2 Cut aqua paper, 10cm x 11cm, and attach to the centre of the greeting. Trim cream lace to the width of the card and adhere above the sentiment.
3 Stamp the image onto white card using brown ink, die-cut into a circle and colour using Copic markers. Adhere centrally above the sentiment.
4 Arrange flowers around the top of the circle, then secure using a strong adhesive. Use white Wink of Stella pen on the small wooden heart and attach underneath the flowers. Add aqua pearls to the top corners.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA