Ensure your dad knows he's the world's greatest with this fun card design
What you need...
- Stamp, Gift Card Greetings
- Dies, Masculine T-Shirt set
- Papers, Echo Park, Times and Seasons
- Card: black, white
- Punch, corner rounder
- Dew Drops, adhesive
Cover a white blank, 11.5cm x 14.5cm, with black card and teal paper, 11cm, x 14cm. Matt red paper, 9.5cm x 12.5cm, onto black card.
Trim flag paper, 8.5cm x 12cm, and back with black card, then layer both pieces at an angle. Cut stripey paper, 4.5cm x 11cm, and matt onto black as before. Wrap with twine, as shown, and glue into place.
Attach two buttons to the left, threading twine through the centres. Die-cut a T-shirt motif from the cream paper and stamp the greetings in black ink, then attach to the card front using 3-D foam pads.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA