The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Steampunk wolf howl

Lost pen pals from this magazine

Hello everyone my name is Natalie  I am in my 30's from the Uk I was wondering if anyone can help me I can't remember if it was craft Beautiful magazine that had the pen pal section printed in their magazine as i used to have pen pals through the magazine unfortunately I don't remember names or contact details but I think they were from the Uk as well any help would be grateful but I am also up for new pen pals especially if anyone can help with a complete beginner when it comes to knitting, sewing and crossing stitching but I am into other crafts like card making, Mail art, artist trading cards, junk journalling, rubber stamping and zines I also want to get a sewing Machine but have no idea in what make to go for and has anyone tried there hands with a spinning wheel I also lost contact with other people through various publications

Oh nearly forgot to say I want to start a blog and a you tube Channel but don't know where to begin

Don't mind Snail Mail pals or e-pals

Hi Natalie and welcome to the forum. :)  

There is indeed a penpal section in Crafts Beautiful called Meet a Mate - there's a form in the magazine you can fill in, or you can email your details to [email protected]

Don't post your details on the open forum though as it will come up on Google searches and all sorts!

If you post on here your full name and address this is an open forum so anyone can see.

If you did do this then somebody did a Google search for your name this post with info would pop up.

You could end up with nasty messages or letters in the post.

We advise fir safety sake no personal details are posted on this forum