The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza28

Monday

Evening ladies faily tired today. Think I've done too much over the last few days so its small steps from now on.

Eliza your panel sounds a great idea.  

Liz how is your health now - is everything all clear now. I can understand how you feel about the hospital and your son in law/ daughter and the needles

Linda a new project do get some done quickly so you can share with us  :P we love seeing all your new ideas.

Just heard from DS2 - he has been on a stag do in Spain and due to air strike in France his flight has been delayed  :angry:

Have a lovely evening everyone off to do some hooky

Evening. :) Been a bit of a game today playing Functioning Human - I think I fooled most people! :lol:

I'm waiting for delayed Sewing Bee. Is anyone watching it? I've been watching Wimbledon all afternoon, which is why Bee is delayed. Cor there were some good matches. :)

Energy gone, good evening all. Night. :)

I had sew bee on tv..was watching in bed due to being a bit ill so inevitably I kept falling asleep..know the result but need to watch again to see why and what. Now I'm awake and coughing. Just read posts but I can't remember much. How pathetic am I.