The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Eliza28

Friday

Ekkkk..just lost a long post.

Hope everyone is ok.. Lisa if your mum is anything like my mum was she'll be fine until a few days after funeral when it hit her ..guess not everyone the same but keep an eye on her then..

I still have to pack..most things can stay in the car we will take s couple of overnight bags into hotel and my embroidery of course.

Off to make s cuppa. .keep crafty

Keep crafty

Morning all after a cloudy start we have sunshine now a bit of a northerly breeze but that's ok it is making the windmill go round in the cherry tree and the bells are swinging about in the tree also , so protecting my tree from the pigeons. I have finished the base of a tea cosy and going to add a crocheted fairy house on the top with crocheted flowers and trees , and mushrooms.

CN , jades wedding is 13th August, and no not all the wedding favours I have been tasked with are finished but they will be there in time. When is Ruth's wedding.?

Su2ie as soon as I have the complete out fit I,ll get a pic of it and post without me in it .

ELISA you have picked the right week for holiday, your embroidered bird is lovely a real heirloom I like that you have picked out from the print the leaves as well.

well it is cuppa tea time so I'll be back later have a good crafty day. Linda x

Morning.

Another sunny morning.....although a bit breezy. ðŸƒ

Have got washing done. Not sure what I fancy doing today though. I feel in lazy mode after a busy week. One thing I do know though.....is.....there will be knitting done today. 😄

Eliza - Enjoy your Hotel stay. Sounds lovely. 😀

Linda - Hope you're managing to keep the birds away from your fruit trees. 😊

Edited by Serendipity2

Morning all. problem with having 6 days of sunshine we now have rain. On the good side my rhododendrons are bursting into bloom - a beautiful deep cerise pink colour.

Got Sophie this morning who is having a biscuit and some milk so thought I'd sneak on here.

Sorry its a quickie.   BBL

Have a good day

Take care 

Hello, I was going to say good morning but then looked at the clock. It's warm and sunny here with a nice breeze. I saw baby blanket in a magazine and thought 'I have that pattern somewhere' so looked for it. Over an hour later I found it in the last place I looked, I did find plenty of baby patterns ready to knit and crochet for our new baby.

Eliza enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Linda I love the sound of your tea cozy, you can really go to town with the topping of it. You may think August is a while away but it will creap up on you, I don't know where the months go.

Enjoy your lazy day Tracey, you deserve it after the wedding weekend and work.

Denise it was supposed to be dull and rain here but as usual they have got it wrong. I have crocheted six boobs (need to sew up two) and hope to do a further few over the weekend. Where do you want me to send them, either to you or the charity?

Nice to see you back again Sarah, I hope your health is improving and that it stops raining.

Lisa, it does seem unreal until the funeral and then (well it did for me) hit home that I would t see my father again. Keep an eye on your mumandmakesure she is eating. Also if you can check the date of any raw meat or use by dates in her fridge, it may seem a daft thing but both my mother and my mother in law were running on automatic piolet after their losses and had out of date stuff that could have been off. When is the funeral? I will be thinking of you. X

I took a photo of a few of my roses yesterday and then again this morning, I have yellow roses two sides and the bottom of my garden they are all coming out now so beautiful.

Have a good day x

Hello, I was going to say good morning but then looked at the clock. It's warm and sunny here with a nice breeze. I saw baby blanket in a magazine and thought 'I have that pattern somewhere' so looked for it. Over an hour later I found it in the last place I looked, I did find plenty of baby patterns ready to knit and crochet for our new baby.

Eliza enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Linda I love the sound of your tea cozy, you can really go to town with the topping of it. You may think August is a while away but it will creap up on you, I don't know where the months go.

Enjoy your lazy day Tracey, you deserve it after the wedding weekend and work.

Denise it was supposed to be dull and rain here but as usual they have got it wrong. I have crocheted six boobs (need to sew up two) and hope to do a further few over the weekend. Where do you want me to send them, either to you or the charity?

Nice to see you back again Sarah, I hope your health is improving and that it stops raining.

Lisa, it does seem unreal until the funeral and then (well it did for me) hit home that I would t see my father again. Keep an eye on your mumandmakesure she is eating. Also if you can check the date of any raw meat or use by dates in her fridge, it may seem a daft thing but both my mother and my mother in law were running on automatic piolet after their losses and had out of date stuff that could have been off. When is the funeral? I will be thinking of you. X

I took a photo of a few of my roses yesterday, I have yellow roses two sides and the bottom of my garden they are all coming out now so beautiful.

Have a good day x