The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Serendipity2

Thursday

Hello all :)

Sorry been AWOL again its a mixture of busy/another cold/overtime at work.  I'm in until 10pm tonight!  One of my colleagues is bringing in cottage pie and I'm taking pudding for tea whilst we're there :P

My sister showed me some ribbon this morning in the colour she'd like the bridesmaids dresses to be in for her wedding - bright pink!  Just up my street :D

Tracey what a shock with the rain!  I got home from work just in time last night before a downpour...

Eliza your embroidery is beautiful :)

Linda do we get a sneaky peek at your MotB outfit?  My mum already has her entire outfit for my sister's wedding which isn't until next year...

Lisa there's still skill in doing machine embroidery so don't knock yourself.  Glad you're enjoying your machine.

Right best go and have some lunch.  I'm making bacon butties.

Have a good crafty day all x

Hello, glorious here again after a couple of days rain. I've been shredding our company old documents all morning, I don't think we need stuf from twenty odd years ago. now I'm back home and intend sitting in the sun either sewing or crocheting all afternoon.

Eliza your embroidery sounds great Eliza, I love Ely it is so mystical especially when the mist surrounds it. Enjoy your day in Cambridge, I've not been there for about 45 years when a bus load of us went from school and one of the lads fell in the river.

Tracey I hope you don't get rained on again today and work goes fast.

Lisa you are doing so well with your machine even if it does do the work for you.

How is your mum?

Linda royal blue sounds lovely, I think facinators are much nicer than hats. I hate waiting in for parcels or return couriers, it seems like a waste of the day.

Right tuna and salad for me, then plenty of suncream slapped on and into the garden.

Have a good afternoon

Hi you chatty lot nice to see so many posts

Started another quilt last night it's another jack Dempsey hand embroidered panel for centre 36x36 a wedding theme for Ruth ,

Love your embroidery Eliza it's very effective, colours are brilliant

Linda when is your wedding ,hope you get joy with the outfit

I hate clothes shopping , is the craft items all finished for the wedding

Must go as busy afternoon and hubby ready to leave without me

Will try to pop back later

Hello everyone

Sorry to hear you got caught in the rain Tracey hopefully you don't get a cold from it, All it's done here lately is rain, I've never seen this much rain since I came to live here, it's like being back in England. 

Eliza that embroidery is beautiful, it looks very professional. 

I'd have to cheat too Lisa, but we all have to start somewhere and who knows maybe if you do some embroidery with the machine then maybe you can in time learn to add a few bits by hand.

Your outfit sounds nice Linda, my cousin is getting married on Saturday and my mom has struggled to get parts for her outfit which is blue as well. She told me that someone suggested she look on e**y for shoes and handbags as they have new designer names at much lower prices. Sounds like she got herself some good bargains. 

I have to go Alia is here, have a great day all

After a couple of gorgeous days - and me being out and about in it - thought I better catch up on some HW  :(

Got through the whole house including washing and de- creasing done (not a lot luckily) then sat outside for egg, tomato and mayonnaise sarnies for lunch. DH has been cutting the grass. Luckily he has a self propelled petrol lawn mower otherwise it would take almost 2 hours to do it :o  

Sun is now streaming again so we are going back out into garden for a cuppa

Some lovely pics of your work - well done ladies keep up the good work.

I'm pleased some of you are getting some sunshine too.

Sounds like a wonderful holiday Eliza - you been very lucky this time.

Continue being happy and crafty.

Enjoy this afternoon

Hello, glorious here again after a couple of days rain. I've been shredding our company old documents all morning, I don't think we need stuf from twenty odd years ago. now I'm back home and intend sitting in the sun either sewing or crocheting all afternoon.

Eliza your embroidery sounds great Eliza, I love Ely it is so mystical especially when the mist surrounds it. Enjoy your day in Cambridge, I've not been there for about 45 years when a bus load of us went from school and one of the lads fell in the river.

Tracey I hope you don't get rained on again today and work goes fast.

Lisa you are doing so well with your machine even if it does do the work for you.

How is your mum?

Linda royal blue sounds lovely, I think facinators are much nicer than hats. I hate waiting in for parcels or return couriers, it seems like a waste of the day.

Right tuna and salad for me, then plenty of suncream slapped on and into the garden.

Have a good afternoon

My mum is up and down still doesn't feel real if you what I mean.we went to the furnel directors to day and have booked it all ,she hasn't been sleeping but took some herbal sleeping aid last night and she said she got some sleep.thanks for asking after her.xx