The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
crafty nannie

Thursday

Hope poorly people soon feel better..Lisa my best friend has stents earlier this year..they improved her so much.

I made my pointy scissor holder by quilting so double wadding in point.

Night all..I'm going to get my pj's on and watch Invictus choir in bed..see if I can ease my back and shoulder ache by snuggling in bed.

Thank you all for the birthday greetings, I have had a wonderful day. It being so sunny and warm as well, lots of crafty presents, t shirt yarn , oil pens for painting on stones, a Kumquat tree, acrylic paints , a lazy Kate , a family dinner on Saturday at Broome park , which is a golfing and ballooning place , that has a mansion at its centre, and a posh restaurant.

I send hugs to all those not feeling so well hoping you will all feel better soon. A picture of my gingle bells strung in the cherry tree more to go up tomorrow morning I think it might work, plus with Denise's voice LOL. It should keep the pigeons away. Have a good night. Linda x

post-360483-0-32195100-1462484443_thumb.jpeg

Edited by stakreem

Sorry to hear your news lisa hope step dad ok ,

My hubby had a stent fitted a couple of years ago, didn't realise they could block

Ruth isn't the problem it's my brain buzzing , off to see another venue tomorrow, most are booked 2years ahead

She broke a tooth today and needed emergency extraction, she was in so much pain it stopped all wedding thoughts for a while

Had visitors this evening so no crafting again our house is opposite the polling station so it became the coffee stop

For friends

Eliza hope you are rested and fit for your holiday, the invictus choir was good

Hugs to K&F hope you get better soon,

Hugs to Sarah too

Hugs to anyone needing one

Edited by crafty nannie

Sorry to hear your news lisa hope step dad ok ,

My hubby had a stent fitted a couple of years ago, didn't realise they could block

Ruth isn't the problem it's my brain buzzing , off to see another venue tomorrow, most are booked 2years ahead

She broke a tooth today and needed emergency extraction, she was in so much pain it stopped all wedding thoughts for a while

Had visitors this evening so no crafting again our house is opposite the polling station so it became the coffee stop

For friends

Eliza hope you are rested and fit for your holiday, the invictus choir was good

Hugs to K&F hope you get better soon,

Hugs to Sarah too

Hugs to anyone needing one

They said it shouldn't happen and they don't no why stent has blocked.x