The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Eliza28

Wednesday

Oh no Stitchybluebell! My eldest daughter has a cold/sore throat, given it to her dad so just waiting for it to visit me and the little one... Get better soon.

Eliza :lol: Definitely kids and their dad!  Meant to say earlier - good luck to your cousin with her treatment xXx

Having a right old downpour of hail!  Silly Maisy cat though is sitting outside the front door meowing instead of sheltering under the outside staircase like her brother...

Anyhow its just over an hour before I go to work so having a bit of me time (despite there still being loads of HW).  I am enjoying work.  It's hectic there and you have targets to meet but it goes so fast and the majority of people there are so friendly I don't mind.

Right best be off again.  Enjoy the afternoon come rain, hail or sunshine :rolleyes:

Afternoon from a really chilly Newcastle. We have had rain snow and huge hailstones.

I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature this is April and its supposed to be spring. Hope all this horrible weather takes us into a lovely sunny May.

Done 45 of my 80 squares for my next multi coloured blanket so will be continuing with that this afternoon.

Eliza cushion embroidery looks lovely.

Su2ie forget the HW have a bit you time - you deserve it. Now that you are working and have less time for other jobs maybe you could encourage the girls to help mam as she is tired after being to work   ;)

Linda looking forward to seeing your fairy

Bluebell hope you feel better soon.

Have a good day ladies

take care

Morning ladies sorry if I miss anyone out still getting use to people's names.Eliza your work looks fab.its dry here out the moment lots of black clouds coming over ,will be going out to collect granddaughter from school soon.Apart from that waiting on some craft bits of ebay .Linda I have ordered a wood burning pen to give it a try there is someone on ebay or has done some amazing drawings on backs of hairbrushes who ever it is they have amazing talent.All I have done is a couple of drawings I am still learning.happy crafting ladies .lisax

post-492281-0-28337500-1461762121_thumb.jpg

post-492281-0-36748200-1461762140_thumb.jpg

Lisa. .tried all ways..I'm no artist ..so I traced the shape and then painted with fabric paint..this was a rough one..if it works I'll do it a bit neater. It's on hold now aa have other things I really should be doing.

Your art work is brilliant.

Lisa. .tried all ways..I'm no artist ..so I traced the shape and then painted with fabric paint..this was a rough one..if it works I'll do it a bit neater. It's on hold now aa have other things I really should be doing.

Your art work is brilliant.

I think it's looking brill well done .and thank you.:-)