The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Serendipity2

Sunday

Eliza we have green and dusky pink stamp pads, with as you said a box of baby wipes.

I would love to see your costume su2ie don't for get a pic ,

I used to put together fancy dress costumes for the kids we lived on my sisters farm livery stables and when she had gymkanas Liz was dressed in my wedding dress with hearts on it and a crown I had made riding on the horse as the queen of hearts. She won the parade.

Jade is on her way home and should be in Norfolk by 4.30.

Wow.....What a busy group we are today. Lots of quilty loveliness going on. 😄

Yes I have to say.....I have been knitting this afternoon. 😄 With so many great charities to knit for.....it's fab knowing I always have somewhere to send my knitty goodies. 😄

Have a lovely afternoon all. 😃

Wow.....What a busy group we are today. Lots of quilty loveliness going on. 😄

Yes I have to say.....I have been knitting this afternoon. 😄 With so many great charities to knit for.....it's fab knowing I always have somewhere to send my knitty goodies. 😄

Have a lovely afternoon all. 😃

hello everyone

I'm not going to say i feel a bit better today because each time I do that I get sick again so lets just say it's a nice sunny day and i'm going to tentatively tidy my craft area because it's become a dumping ground for 'too sick to care where it goes' stuff. 

Tracey, I hope whatever you do is fun for you. And I'm sure you will enjoy your quilting Eliza.

Is your heating broken Linda? Years ago i learnt a trick for when I couldn't sleep, that was to get up and read a book or something and allow yourself to get a little cold, then when you go back to bed you want to snuggle under the covers to get warm and when you start to warm up you get sleepy. So I definitely think a cooler bedroom helps you sleep... 

Nice wedding ideas, sounds like you're going to be really busy.

Enjoy your costume making Suzie, it's always nice when you have some fabric from something else that you can use.

Have a good day all 

home again nice to see you posting Sarah

Some great ideas Linda for the wedding

Eliza you are like me sore shoulders when sewing, maybe it's bad posture or old age ? I use a wheat bag on it

Been invited to my friend for coffee and now that I am indoors I can't be bothered going out again so we will see

BFN

Here's the finished article - it's supposed to be a night dress but with the cold weather I'll make sure she wears leggings and a top underneath :)

post-67243-0-04992700-1456675185_thumb.jpeg

Right I'm going to swap over to my computer to do the rest of the post as hate typing with 2 fingers on the iPad...