The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Serendipity2

Sunday

Morning all

No plans today..I think I may try and machine the remainder of the stained glass panels.. they are taking more doing than I expected ..think I have about 21 done . Need a least another 9 or if I have enough fabric I may go bigger..I bought the more expensive batting as I want this one flatter but I can only go as big as the batting is..got it cheaper as it was a length they had cut for a customer and she changed her mind, maybe it wasn't one of my smartest moves. Think I need to measure it next job and plan the quilt, so far I've stitched. .pressed and thrown them in a box.

How's the bunting? 2500 a lot of pendants there..I need to make some bunting. .we put it on our stall at the nature reserve summer fair, I did have some that was crocheted owls and flowers themed to the location, last year a lady begged to buy it..I let her in the end .thinking I'll do a new one..it's made from scraps I have lots, will give me a project and the cash from this will be good for the funds...now I keep thinking don't really want to make another. .ah well.

Need to check what's on crafty tv at 8.00 today. .do I get dressed before or after..lifes full of big decisions.

Keep crafting.

Edited by Eliza28

Good morning all very cold last night, I was sleeping in temperatures of 59degrees, 15centigrade. And I slept well so it just shows how the central heating effects how you sleep.

Enjoy your Sunday off Tracey, you will be knitting as usual I suspect, let us know how your day went.

Have you a work in progress Eliza of your stained glass windows, I always get inspiration from your craft work .

We devoted yesterday morning to the bunting and we completed around 300 between us all ready for jades moth-in-law to machine on the tape. Quite a few more to do. After the pub meal I stamped on to 64 wooden hearts which will go around pots of lavender cuttings, and small home made sloe gin bottles, Pic below.

Today Jade drives home and it's more bunting to do this morning,

Have a good day crafting , just about to watch C&C patchwork.

Not sure if this will inspire but I have just been planning how many squares I need, note the technical drawing,, ie scribbled sheet of paper.

post-483411-0-35465700-1456648802_thumb.jpg

love your stamped hearts and the butterflys, although I am a butterfly fan.

Edited by Eliza28

Lovely fabrics and well put together, thanks for the pic , you always inspire Eliza, I think it is going to be lovely , will it be hand or machine quilted. I am watching the 8 o clock patch work programme which will be on later as well very interesting for ideas.

Good morning, Sun shining here not sure what our plans are today,

Bought a pattern for a 1940s wrap around pinny, anyone remember the type I thought it might be ideal for messy craft

it is made from scraps as a war time idea

Love those quilt blocks Eliza and the black is a perfect border

Linda nice stamped hearts,and an original favour idea, you have had a busy weekend

Enjoy your day Tracey, it's a bit like mine, go with the flow

Catch you all later

post-343320-0-29628700-1456653941_thumb.jpg

Edited by crafty nannie