The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
bimblio

Desperately hunting for seemingly discontinued DROPS Alaska Grey/Purple (56)!!

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm making a fancy jumper with owls around the yoke and have been very excited as I have nearly finished! However I have almost run out of yarn and estimate I probably need about 1.5 more balls. I went to buy some more, only to find that this colour appears to have been discontinued! Is there any chance anyone has some lying around, or any leads as to where I can get this colour from? It'd be very upsetting not to finish the project 9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif I have quite a lot of spare DROPS yarn in different qualities so could probably do a swap if anyone has any.
Thank you!

post-116468-0-24536100-1442427571_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Is your colour here http://www.woolwarehouse.co.uk/drops-alaska-dark-blue-37-50g?gclid=CP6jw-Gf_McCFQoEwwod2s0Cww

Not sure what your colour is

Thank you but no it's not, I need colour 56 which is discontinued so isn't on any of the big sites. Not sure why they would discontinue it as it is the nicest colour!

Oh dear, what a pity.  Have you tried looking on eBay? Or looking for stockists of the brand and asking if they've got a couple of balls in their oddments basket maybe?  I do hope you find enough to finish.  It is a pretty colour!