The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Bigbunniesuk

June swap thank you

I was so excited to open the envelope full of goodies from the June swap!  

Thank you to hostess with the mostest Maritrez for the lovely RAK of floral papers and Forever Friends CD and some of the stamped images.  

Linda I was thrilled with the Princess pusscat family of fridge magnets, absolutely adorable, and your beautiful brooch made form a recycled zip, very effective. 

Another of the images was from Fenicia - a glamorous mermaid  :)

And last but by no means least, a wonderful selection of bracelets and a pendant made from all sorts of recycled materials. I wore the detergent bottle bracelet to work today!

Thank you all for a wonderful selection of makes xx

post-37937-0-14063100-1436560723_thumb.jpg

post-37937-0-58755500-1436560737_thumb.jpg

post-37937-0-51793500-1436560752_thumb.jpg

post-37937-0-45407000-1436560761_thumb.jpg

post-37937-0-64495800-1436560778_thumb.jpg

I got my envelope today. Everything arrived safe and sound.

Dear Maritrez, thank you so much for the lovely kitchen board and jewellery collection, as well as for the great assortment of papers and CD you sent. I was so excited when I got them that I went over to my neighbor to show her the wonderful things I have received!

I enjoyed a great deal recycling things - I usually do - but the whole experience of participating to a swap was even more enjoyable that I thought it would be, because of the beautiful things I have received and the wonderful new ideas of recycling stuff I got from all of you! Thank you for welcoming me to monthly swaps! Maritrez, thank you again for being a wonderful hostess and helping me learn more about these swaps! I am looking forward to participate again!

Oanaodg, I am glad you enjoyed our monthly swap, the July swap is going on at the moment look in swaps page for July which Big Bunnies is hosting. Can we see pics of your received swaps.