The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
stakreem

MAY swaps

Hello all it is my turn again to host the May swap, starting on the 1st today and letting you know what the swaps will be hopefully will give you time over the bank holiday to think about what to make and to swap.

I hope that lots of you will join in and again for entering my swaps in return I will make a wooden project for you. A complete surprise for you all as every one will be different. Swaps to be with me by the 28th of May

Sewing.. Theme Japanese. Make a wristlet , a wallet , or a needle case, (suggestions perhaps include a Japanese folded flower or blossom, appliqué a Buddha on to project, or make with flowery material).

Stakreem

Fenicia

Towst

Maritrez

Paper craft theme Japanese A card or a covered note book.

Stakreem

Fenicia

Towst

Maritrez

All crafts. Theme Japanese. Any thing you want, (suggestions amigurami crochet doll, a knitted pin cushion with added Japanese flowers, any thing made with anything that looks Japanese.

Stakreem

Fenicia

Towst

Maritrez

If you google Japanese crafts you will get lots of inspiration, I hope you will all join in and make this a really interesting swap.

Please pm me for my address and include with swap a returns self addressed label and stamps.

Edited by stakreem

Since my talents range from sewing to erm.. sewing.. can i clarifty on the second one the paper craft... Can i sew a cover for a notebook? If so I'll give all three a go if not then I'll do the other two. I'm assuming I make one of each item?