The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Elizajane

busy Thursday

Up super early as so much to do before I go for my shoulder op.....here there and everywhere today. .pre op stuff tomorrrow..Sumner fair Saturday. ..seeing grandchildren Sunday then if a bed for me hospital on Monday.

Last night I had a big tidy in my craft room...looks strange. My friend called for a bit of green wool so we were in there. ..she asked if I'd moved furniture. No just tidy. .

Hope you all get lots of crafting time.

Morning ladies.

I wish you well and a speedy recovery on your op,Eliza!!

I'm just in bed with a coffee, while all is calm and the boys are still asleep he he he also my legs haven't woken up from the 5miles I ran last night. (Trying to lose weight lol)

Today I was going to get the boys out on their bikes, but the weather doesn't look too promising. The shopping is due this morning, so I will wait in for that. HW to do ironing, Hoovering etc.

The boys homework today.. Reading (books from library)!and literacy.

I always the last couple weeks get the boys into a routine for half the week with literacy, reading and numeracy. Then from two weeks before on two days a week we will be asleep and get up as we would for school.

Will make the boys some cupcakes today.. BBL

Morning, I didn't know which bit hurt the most first thing I must have slept in one position. Soon cured though with some stretching exercises and a trip to the swimming pool. Not doing much today apart from knitting, crocheting and sewing, my crystals arrived from China so I can continue embellishing the fabric for my bag.

Eliza I hope all goes well for your pre opp and getting a bed on Monday.

Fiona what a sensible mum you are, six weeks is a long time for little ones not to have some learning and getting back to a routine in the morning.

Have a good day

Morning all not much planned for today. The contents of the 4 drawers I sorted out yesterday are in 2 piles - 1 medium size to keep and 1 large to throw out  :o old insurance papers etc don't know why I kept them instead of throwing them out when they were re-newed - silly me  :lol:  So I need to put that lot away.

My bag is packed ready for knitty club tonight.

Eliza sounds like your well organised. Hope you get a bed on monday and your op goes well. Could gentle crafting be a form of physio afterwards  ;)

Love2 sounds like your organised as well same as Eliza. Like your clever ideas regarding the children 

Suzy DH finds swimming is a help for his back and neck problems.

Have a good day

Take care

Hello, happy Thursday! :) Lovely and grey here, so I'll go for my lunchtime trot in a minute, before it starts to rain. I have my brolly at the ready!

Eliza, well done with all the tidying, hope the pre-op stuff goes well tomorrow and fingers crossed they have a bed for you on Monday too.

Fi, sounds like you have your boys well organised. A bit of structure always makes the day go quicker too.

Suzy, glad the swim helped and enjoy your day of crafting.

Goose, well done with your sorting too - feels good to have everything ordered. Enjoy knitty club tonight.

Erm, not a lot planned here. I've started Emma Bunny from Edward's Menagerie, so I'll do a bit more to her. She's got a body and the beginnings of a head, so a way to go yet. And then there's always floaty cardy to do too. :)

Enjoy the rest of your day all. :)

afternoon everyone , I have been having sleep problems again  so lost yesterday

as I was like a zombie, however I then slept 14 hours last night , so tonight should

be interesting

hope your op goes ahead eliza as you are organised now, and you have all my sympathy for

the inactive period to follow, you can visit crafty chatter to get your twice weekly

goose well done on drawer sorting, it feels good I bet

knittingqueen hope you feel more supple now

K&F still rain here boat weather rather than brolly, hope bunny is fun to knit

fi you are all organised with boys its nice it  see a dedicated mum

my next venture is to knit a mohair teddy, but I want to die the yarn fitst

will BBL