The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
magpiesdelights

June swaps to be with me by 30th....

No need to be sorry my lovelies  :)

We all have lots going on so no worries at all xxx

I will try and sort the swaps as soon as I can, but I am not sure if I will be able to post out this week, but I will post on this thread to let you all know when they are on their way to you  :D

Looking forward to seeing what you have both made ;)

Hugs xxxxxxxxx

Sorry for not commenting on here sooner, as we are having lots of trouble with our computer at the moment which is driving us crazy lol

Your swaps have arrived Linda & Nancy and they are lovely  ;)

I still haven't been able to post goodies out to all of you.  Hubbie is at home this week and hoping to take me out of some day trips as I don't get out very far so I am not sure when I will post to you, but I promise I will as soon as I can and hope you will all bare with me in the mean time xxx

Hi lovely Ladies I hope you are all well and having a nice weekend xxx

I am sorry I was late in posting out to you it's just the way things turned out this time...wont bore you with details lol......I posted all of your goodies out to you on Thursday so hopefully they will be with you soon if they are not already x  

If you could leave a thank you post in the appreciation section once you receive your goodies that would be great and please also attach photographs as well if you can, as everybody loves to see what you have received.  Sadly our computer is almost fit for the bin so I am having trouble with pictures at the moment and even getting on here at all most days.

Thanks again for taking part it has been lovely to host for you  :)