The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Jecelyn Latimer

Your favourite June issue project is...

June issue poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite June issue project is...

• Malcolm the dog
    • Ice Cream Jewellery
    • Quilled Bride
    • zigzag blanket
    • Father's Day Gifts

Good morning everyone, 

I hope you've had a lovely bank holiday weekend basking in crafts, or sunshine, or both! Mine was partially spent trying to fix my mum's sat nav instead of sewing dresses for the toy bunnies that I've been making. She did give me tea and cake, though, which made up for any losses! 

Speaking of crafts, I'd love to know what your favourite project from this issue is: personally, I LOVE Malcolm the dog on page 98 and Helen Cant's ice cream jewellery on page 77. 

If your favourite project isn't a voting option, let me know. 

Jec :)

Edited by Jecelyn Latimer

My favourite in June mag is Back to Basics Quilting..

I have aways admired quilting. Some of the large quilts people have made..patchwork of course and so many items it can be used with..Quite an art form in its own right I feel....it seems to have come back as some revival with so many fabric colours and patterns....I have made handbags,table mats and presently trying to make my own design for a bag with patchwork using swatches of fabric given me. I belong to a quilting group where some of the members have made some marvellous items and so professionally worked, beautiful quilts taking literally years of hard work and dedication. I can no longer work on such challenges as my eyes are not as good as they used to be, but can still work on smaller projects so it is all worthwhile and challenging....

Edited by artym