The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Wai San

Buying subscriptions of Sew Magazine overseas

Hi,

I wonder whom I should speak to or go to for purchasing Sew Magazine to be sent overseas. 

No one sells them in my country or neighbouring countries as well.  I have tried talking to some people in Aceville but after some time the result I get is, please subscribe at esubscriber which does not allow me to buy back issues, promotion issues, bookazines, or a few copies of the same subscription at a cheaper pricing ( i assume the bulk of the price for overseas issues is the postage). 

the question is why is it so difficult to get the magazine that I love so much, so I can share ( buy for all) with the sewing enthusiasts here?  I have been subscribing the digital copy for the past 2 years trying to resolve this problem.  But having the digital copy is not the same as the real thing ( my opinion, of course).

Is there someone who can help me?

Thank you for listening.  Even if nothing comes out of this, it's still worth another try ( you don't know how many emails i've sent and calls I've made). 

Happy sewing everyone :)

Wai San

www.popularfabric.com

Hi Wai San,

Thanks for getting in touch. It's great that you love the mag so much. All I can suggest is speaking to someone from our subscriptions team on 0844 826 7378, however I'm not sure if anything can done about the cost of overseas subscriptions. It's worth an ask, though!

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!

Hi Wai San,

Thanks for getting in touch. It's great that you love the mag so much. All I can suggest is speaking to someone from our subscriptions team on 0844 826 7378, however I'm not sure if anything can done about the cost of overseas subscriptions. It's worth an ask, though!

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!

Thanks Steph for giving me the number.  It could be the same people I talked to before.  I am sure it is more expensive for you to send the subcription to me because I'm far away.  The way I see it is, can I in anyway get the same subscription as someone in the UK ( a few of those) sent together every month - the postage should be much reduced. 

Can I get the email address of the people in subscription you are referring to?  It will make it much easier than speaking to them as they may not understand my accent very well ( it's English, but it's not English... haha )

Wai san