The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Bobsie

Not been around much

Robyn I am sorry you have lost your gran, hospices are wonderful places that give the best palliative care and pain relief. Keep an eye on your grandad as when you have been with someone for a number of years you block out the death of a partner ( as I did).

My thought s and prayers are with you. Take care.

Oh Robyn I am really sorry to hear that you have lost your Nan xxx  It sounds like she was in the best place and wanted you to all remember her from the last time you visited.  I know what it is like to miss visiting somebody for the last time as my OH Nan passed away 5 minutes before we got to her.  I really hope all of the arrangements have gone OK and you are all doing as well as you can xxx  It's good to hear that your Grandad is coping well all things considered.  Sending all of you loads of (((((HUGS))))) xxx

Please don't worry about anything on here as we all understand that your life and circumstances have to take priority xxx  We will all be here if you need to talk to anybody xxx

Hi, thank you all so much for your kind words and support. Things have been a bit crazy, my Aunty and Uncle have been absolutely hateful and really difficult. Things have been awful and all he time we are trying to shield Grandad from as muh of what is going on as possible. It has meant that there has been very little free time and that my family don't really feel that they have had a chance to grieve yet. So, that is why I still haven't been around. Just trying to muddle along. I have really apreciated your thoughts though. x