Jump to content
The Best Crafts Forums in the UK

Rayon Ribbon Shop?

Recommended Posts

I am looking for a specific type of ribbon around the UK, however I have never seen it in anywhere.
According to my information, the ribbon I am looking for is called Rayon ribbon. I would like to look for these ribbons in plain white colours, but keep the white/black/Sparkle edge. Please have a look at the pictures below for reference, it is a picture from a Ebay seller. 
I have seen them being sold in the USA Ebay and ETSY shops, but all of them were dyed. 
Does anyone know if any shop in the UK are selling this type of ribbon? Are they called differently in the UK?
Thanks a lot for reading and helping. :)



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is also sold as seam binding or American seam binding - very popular for dying and distressing at the moment.  I've not seen any with the contrast edging though.







Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now