The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Jennifer LGC/Papercrafter

What's on your Christmas list?

Hello crafters,

Hope everyone is well, and that nobody had too much trouble with the storm earlier this week! Things go into a bit of a panic, don't they? 

I was wondering what's on your Christmas list this year! What crafting goodies have you got your eye on? Let me know, I'd love to hear!

Take care, Jenny X

I would love crafting goodies for Christmas, but my other half reckons he's got about a nil per cent chance of getting the right thing. I do keep mentioning a hot glue gun though. I mean, it's almost a power tool, so he should be able to cope with that!

My dream pressy would be a trolley dash through Spellbinders  :D

I like that - yes a glue gun must be a power tool as my fella has one somewhere - wish I knew where because I'd love to use it!

I actually have rotary cutter blades on my online wish list  - the actual rotary cutter has disappeared off the list so I guess it means someone has bought it for me!

So many things. A brayer, safmat, rainbow ink pads, yet more embossing powders, distress inks and distress pads, spray mist paints, masks, etc. Lots of stamping goodies wanted plus some non-stamping ones basically.