The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Melissa Hyland

Make & Sell Jewellery issue 54 forum challenge - closes at 5.30pm on 1st Octber 2013

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the latest forum challenge for the October issue (issue 54) of Make & Sell Jewellery, on sale from Friday 30th August. This issue is based around Autumn with all kinds of seasonal makes, plus exclsuive copyright free designs, advice from business experts on selling your jewellery and much more!

All you have to do to enter is:

* Produce a jewellery make based around the main theme of Autumn, or one of the other themes or projects within the magazine. This means that you can either enter your own unique creation, or a piece based on one of the projects featured in this month's issue.

* Feel free to use any beads in your stash and try out different techniques too!

* We ask that you post a well-lit, good-quality picture in this thread, with a little explanation about how you created your entry and any details about the beads and techniques used.

* One entry per person please (overseas entrants welcome). Challenge closes at 5.30pm on 1st October 2013. The winner will be announced shortly after and a fresh challenge will be opened for the new issue. And the winner will receive a lovely beady goodie bag and appear on the Your Space page within the magazine!

Any questions, please feel free to email me at melissa@aceville.co.uk. We look forward to seeing your entries!

Melissa Hyland

Deputy Editor

Hi there ;) 

I  made this bracelet this morning with some delightful hand made fimo flowers and charms, including the conker and the acorn, (not made my me i hasten to add but by Elise Canning) 
I used frosted  glass beads  firepolished crystals and some antique bronze nature charms from my stash,  This is my design, i call it Autumn Berries.  I love autumn, its my favorite time of year.

post-137639-0-97216200-1379454057_thumb.jpg

Hi, I was inspired to make this sunflower after seeing all the lovely sunflowers for sale at the moment. I used black plastic 2mm rondelles in the middle, attached to a black wire spiral, gold colour seed beads and 1mm wire for the leaves, woven with 0.4mm gold coloued wire.
Hope you like it

post-465613-0-30828600-1379521989_thumb.jpg