The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dani89

Finally Friday

Morning all.

Last day of half term here, yay. It is actually looking like it will be a nice day today, the birds are singing away and hubs is changing Imogens nappy so a nice start for me.

Knitty group this morning, abi is normally very well behaved on the odd occasion I have taken her before now though that could be down to all the biscuits they give her.

Su2ie Imogen is now 12 weeks and growing fast.

Have a nice day folks.

Morning :)

Wow Dana can't believe she's 12 weeks already!  Doesn't the time fly!  Gold star to daddy for changing nappies too.  DF has only ever changed 2 of Alex's and she's 2 years and 4 months old!!! :lol:

Well Ellie is still off sick today with a whopping temp of 39.3c and she now has a full blown cold too.  My symptoms have just stayed at the bad head, slight temp and sore throat so I've got away lightly with this one compared to my poor big girl.  Looks like nanny will be coming to visit us today.  Going to make some potato and parsnip soup for lunch as Ellie has a hankering for soup.  Hopefully I will get a bit of hooky in too at some stage.  Just having a cuppa now with Alex sitting on my hip :)

Have a good day folks x

Morning, it is lovely and sunny here so hopefully I will be able to get in the garden later on.

I have been up since just after 4am again, my back has come out in sympathy with everyone else's and I couldn't get comfy in bed. I feel better now my painkillers have kicked in, I hate taking them but needs must this morning.

Dana how time flies, I'm glad the children round here are back at school Monday. We have the persistent football banging against a fence just down from me. It begins to grate on my nerves after a while, plus we have youngsters on trials bikes roaring up and down the road.

I have started to list all the projects i have started in a note book as I seem to be starting more and more then putting them aside to start something else. So my mid year resolution is to finish them off before starting something else, that is till another pattern takes my eye. I haven't started anything for Lisa's baby yet, I don't want to tempt providence. Then I will still have plenty of time to knit and crochet for her baby as the little hats will have gone off to Innocent and other charity projects finished.

Have a good day.

Lovely and sunny here this morning so me and my sister are going to do some work outside in the sun. Salad already prepared for lunch so we can stay outside and enjoy lunch in the sun.  Did I mention it was sunny  :D

Hope you all enjoy your day too

Take care

Hi Suzy,

Poor Ellie, I hope she is soon better. At least with soup it won't hurt her throat, they say chicken broth aids colds, I don't know why but it seems to work. I hope you are all soon better. Nanny will be able to keep Alex amused while you have a rest.