The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dani89

Finally Friday

Hi Denise we must have been posting at the same time, same here for me it is salad with fresh tuna for lunch, I chop cucumber, radishes, tomatoes, celery and red onion into a fairly fine dice and then add a tin of sweet corn. This lasts me a few days and means I can have more time doing what I want to instead of cooking.

Have a good day.

Sunny here today and fairly warm.......great...time or a  stroll down the road but not good for sitting out as quite a strong wind.......with washing machine broken a bit of a nuisance as we have had to lug the fridge freezer into the bedroom to make way for the new washing machine coming in on Monday....I managed to help hubby move the fridge, but with great care, given my dodgy joints..but good excuse to defrost the freezer at the bottom .....am hoping my stepson will come in over weekend and move the old washing machine out as far too heavy for us two golden oldies to move. Now am going for a rest and then hope to paint on a new canvas, all be it a miniature.  May the sun shine for everyone...don;t work too hard....we have missed the noise and chatter of schoolchildren this week as we live right opposite a school of 500 children. So...have a lovely weekend everyone.......

Edited by artym

very sunny here so I have all the conservatory windows and french doors wide open while I sit handsewing some patchwork. I now have 3 different bags that require lining as well so who knows how much sewing I'll finish to day once I get off my laptop

sounds like everyone is busy with one thing or another.

Ive just got back from the shops (on my bike) after first riding down to dd's friends with her, as DH has the car. Great weather for it though. Warn sunshine with a gentle breeze so as not to get too overheated! :P

Picked up some more wool to finish putting together my blanket, and some cake for after tea. Its too warm and lovely to be stood in a kitchen baking :huh:

Ok cooled down now after that ice lolly, best get on 

x

We had a little picnic in the park for lunch, going to bake a cake with abi in a little while.

Hope Ellie feels better soon.

Enjoy the sun everyone

Afternoon Ladies.

Everyone is sounding busy...and yes it's lovely and sunny here too. :D

Am sitting in the garden with my knitting, the laptop and a cuppa of course!!....This is the life!!! :lol:

Su2ie, I hope Ellie is feeling a bit better. I'm sure the soup will have helped.

Have a lovely afternoon/evening everyone.

Take care.