The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Violasinbloom

Hello from a newbie

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am from Wyoming, USA. I have been crafting on and off most of my life. I love learning new crafts. I really want to make more cards and gifts. My family is growing and increasing, and I want to make most of my gifts. I use to do this when my children were little. I am a grandmother of five and one on the way. We live on a small property with several horses, a mule, and dogs. :)

Hi Viola and thank you for joining us at the forum, I am sure you will love it, feel free to join in all the swaps atc's raks etc, and of course the crafty challenges,

We will look forward to seeing your work if you would like to share, everyone here is really friendly,

I am from Fife in Scotland and i love this site, please just ask if you need any help, xx Maggie

hello viola, and a warm welcome to the forum from me too :-)

I am Jules, living in England with my husband and 4 children. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and hopefully seeing pictures of your crafty creations.

See you on the boards!

Jules x

hello viola and a very warm welcome to you.

I am Sarah 26 Married and live in Hampshire.

I enjoy card making and jewellery

you will find everyone really friendly and helpful on the forum, and there is always something going on.

Sarahx