The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
artym

loads of tiny beads.......ideas please....

I use seed beads sewn onto all sorts of materials and on some of my knitted items .

For the memory wire I would use a pair of plyers to fold back the wire you get a good finish.

You can also make christmas star decoration with the memory wire the beads and a pair of plyers. :)

How about a table covering to brighten up a corner or even your dining table? I bought a beautiful Indian one for my mother recently that has gauzy fabric appliqued over the cotton and then a design in beads stitched onto the various sections, its gorgeous and sparkly and so much detail that you can look at it for ages and still see something new.

The beads can be used in various forums. They are used to include in jewelry mostly. I like them in small chains and earrings, the beads used for this are small and the larger ones can be used for decorating my dressing table and others. We may also use them in handcrafted jewelry.

post-394281-13668179613252_thumb.jpeg

post-394281-13668179613318_thumb.jpeg

Not sure people keep giving you supplies is actually a problem - it's certainly not one I'd mind! I saw a demo once when they took a card, cut a shaped aperture and sandwhiched a sheet of double sided adhesive between this and another piece of card and she then tipped some tiny beads onto the sticky sheet in the aperture. So you have a sparkly beaded image, it looked very efective.