• Please log in to reply

#7 Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

pinkpuppy
pinkpuppy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 64,973 posts
  • Moderators
You won't be disappointed Natalie, you'll love it :-)
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#8 Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Freaky Fairy
Freaky Fairy

• Members
    Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Members
  • LocationEssex.

I'm in the same position as you hun! Decisions decisions eh? But the more I look around at reviews and recommendations the more confused I get! I was heading towards the big shot because of the great reviews then read quite a few times that if any other die or folder is used in them it invalidates the warranty whereas the Cuttlebug actually states it is universal and then I got even more confused when the Grand calibre was recommended for the same reason! So do any of you knowledgeable crafters know if its true? xxx 

#9 Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

Freaky Fairy
Freaky Fairy

• Members
    Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Members
  • LocationEssex.

I'm in the same position as you hun! Decisions decisions eh? But the more I look around at reviews and recommendations the more confused I get! I was heading towards the big shot because of the great reviews then read quite a few times that if any other die or folder is used in them it invalidates the warranty whereas the Cuttlebug actually states it is universal and then I got even more confused when the Grand calibre was recommended for the same reason! So do any of you knowledgeable crafters know if its true? xxx 

Don't worry my little crafters! My hubby has just won a Big Shot on Ebay  :D  :D  :lol:  :wub:  :wub: I was owed a birthday present from last week and he said he would buy something off of my Amazon Wish list. Both of the die cutters were on there but as he's already bought me a Nexus tablet he didn't want to spend too much! Then he just shouted from his office....Won one!! Random statement until I found out he's been bidding on it for days!! Get in there!! Its one of the original Black and pink ones, starter kit with all included it says. Yes its been pre-loved but I don't care! I'm a hobby crafter living on a budget so not bothered as long as I have 1!!
1 very happy crafty wife! xx

#10 Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:49 PM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Members
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

Well done Freakyfairy........what a lovely win.......enjoy....

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#11 Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

Bigbunniesuk
Bigbunniesuk

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9,204 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationBedfordshire

That's great, hope you have lots of fun using it  :)

#12 Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,066 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

What a super hubby. Well done. You'll definitely love your Bigshot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users