The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
ndvr83

What die cutter and embosser to get

I'm in the same position as you hun! Decisions decisions eh? But the more I look around at reviews and recommendations the more confused I get! I was heading towards the big shot because of the great reviews then read quite a few times that if any other die or folder is used in them it invalidates the warranty whereas the Cuttlebug actually states it is universal and then I got even more confused when the Grand calibre was recommended for the same reason! So do any of you knowledgeable crafters know if its true? xxx 

I'm in the same position as you hun! Decisions decisions eh? But the more I look around at reviews and recommendations the more confused I get! I was heading towards the big shot because of the great reviews then read quite a few times that if any other die or folder is used in them it invalidates the warranty whereas the Cuttlebug actually states it is universal and then I got even more confused when the Grand calibre was recommended for the same reason! So do any of you knowledgeable crafters know if its true? xxx 

Don't worry my little crafters! My hubby has just won a Big Shot on Ebay  :D  :D  :lol:  :wub:  :wub: I was owed a birthday present from last week and he said he would buy something off of my Amazon Wish list. Both of the die cutters were on there but as he's already bought me a Nexus tablet he didn't want to spend too much! Then he just shouted from his office....Won one!! Random statement until I found out he's been bidding on it for days!! Get in there!! Its one of the original Black and pink ones, starter kit with all included it says. Yes its been pre-loved but I don't care! I'm a hobby crafter living on a budget so not bothered as long as I have 1!!

1 very happy crafty wife! xx