The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
the_oracle_jennie

sock trouble

ive lost my pattern for socks and now im confused...ive managed to remember to get to the heel but now ive researched online im lost again as they contradict what ive done

i have 60 sts altogether and remember on the one needle i needed 30 and the other 2 needles had 15 each but now im stuck..any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Sorry I can't help Jennie I've only ever knitted 1 sock. Hopefully K&F will see this tomorrow as she is the sock queen or maybe another sock knitter might come along and help.

Aw Goose, you're such a flatterer! :lol:

Hi Oracle, I've just popped on here quickly to have a break from writing myself a new sock pattern - I may well have a sock obsession at the mo'! :red: First thing is which way are you knitting? Toe-up or leg down? I'll check back in the morning to see what direction you're going, then see if I can work a heel out for you. :)

lol sockiness help :-) bit miffed the email reply went into junk glad i checked it :-)

yeah i have knit one sock but the other i want to finish so can wear them xmas lol as a gift to me :-) i can see why it has become an obsession

anyhu im sewing from cuff to toe end as i remember learning how to sew the toe a new way :-)

i ribed the top 15 rows then 45 rows i knit a row then purled a row and thats where i have got to

lookin forward to replies