The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
craftaddict66

Availability of December Issue?

Hello! I visited London last year at the end of November and bought the lovely December Christmas issue. This year I won't be in there until the middle of December. ( I live in Germany). Does anyone know from experience if there still will be copies of Crafts Beautiful in the stores at that time? I would love to take one back home with me.

LOL... I noticed in my own previous postings that I asked a similar question last year as I knew I would be flying to London. Don't think I will be fortunate to get the Christmas issue this year according to the answers I received last year. Oh well...

When you come across you might be lucky to get a copy. All I can suggest is try the little papershops as well as the larger stores who may sell craft mags.

Fingers crossed you manage to get a copy. If you don't, keep checking here when you get back home and you might get a copy this waay.

Thank you for your answers. :) We are flying in this afternoon and I will visit one of the magazine stores this evening. I know of one on the Oxford Street where I have been lucky in the past. I read in a CB newsletter that the new CB issue is already out so if I do not find the Christmas one, I will just take the new one instead.