The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
AbstractAstra

Help, where can I find this?

I just bought my first-ever issue of Lets Make Cards. I've been trying to find the instructions online for the watercolour card project on page 26, and after half an hour have had to give up :( Can anyone please tell me where I can find them? It says in the magazine "Download instructions for this card online at letsmakecards.com", but it doesn't say where. I've looked in the downloads and the projects, but so far I've only found the templates for this issue. Please help!

Hi and welcome to the forum. I can't lay my hands on my copy right now to check, but I think the project you want is to be found on the Let's Make Cards page itself. If you look right at the very top of the page you will see a row of purple buttons with the names of all the magazines. Click on the LMC one and then on Latest Projects. If it asks you to log on, its the same user name and password that you use for the forum.

Hope this helps :-)

Thank you both! I'd assumed that wasn't it as the picture looks different and it's a scrapbook instead of a card (it said card in the magazine). But after clicking on the link I see the pictures change if you wait, and I'm guessing the 'card' part was just a misprint. Thanks for solving my problem, can't wait to give this a try :)