The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
stakreem

Issue 46 The pentagon squares and pastel wool

I have issue 46 it is absolutely wonderful full of crochet patterns which I love the most, rather than knitting, the pastel colours are great in the wool kit, the wool does split a bit but thats not to much of an issue.

The pentagon squares will go with the hexagonal squares I am making and the square squares I am making, All will be sown together to make a teddy that was pointed out to me on the internet. So it gave me the idea to do my own colour scheme and pattern I think I will need 40 hexagons 20 pentagons and about 10 squares. I will post a picture and the exact number of granny shapes needed, I have already made 4 hexagons since yesterday evening. It will probably take me about a month but I will keep you informd of progress.

Thanks here is the progress the head has taken me 3 days as I was trying to figure out where the hexagons and pentagons and squares went to make a sculpural head I only had the front of the teddy in the picture from the internet to go by. The eyes I beaded my self and made up the pattern for the ears. I got the pattern from Issue 46 for the pentagon with a bit of adaption and made the pentagon and hexagon the same but with extra sides. I used all 6 colours from issue 46 and will now do so with the body. watch this space for more progress.