The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Top up Friday

Busy day for me topping up the stock, lots of weighing and bagging. That is after I've hung some washing out.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Take care

I could do with a top up Goose - of energy!

DF took the car again... sneaky man! So taxi to school then I walked to the garage with Alex for some bread and I'm going to put her for her nap in a moment as she's whinging like crazy here. Quick tidy up then I think I'll carry on with my Christmas challenge piece. The loom knit sock isn't going too well - looks like it's been made by a thumbless gorilla!

Have a good day folks!

Goose - Hope your stock topping up goes well. :)

Su2ie - Hope Alex settled for her nap. And that your Christmas challenge piece is going well. :-)

Washing done...Bathroom cleaned...and shopping done. :-) :-)

Have a pattern for a cute Meerkat...so am going to start that now I think....

Cuppa at the ready....and off I go.....Hahaha. :lol: :lol:

Have a lovely day everyone.

Take care.

Afternoon all..

Tracey my bathrooms been cleaned too this morning... Still lots to do but I like to sit down and knit / relax / catch up on iplayer when his napping. Will need to wake him up soon so we can have a bit of playing before we get Mia from school..

Just made Maty a ribbed scarf to go with his hat.. using up my stash.

Still working on my other lace scarf.. but hoping to make myself a snuggly hat from some more Easy knits yarn... I love that stuff..

So glad its Friday... My 20 mile walk for this week is done.. yippee (4 miles to school and back twice a day 5 days a week) it better get me toned thighs!!

catch you all later xxx

hello everyone!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend

I'm off to the gym, I got all my housework and all except one load of washing done yesterday, I'm looking forward to relaxing with my knitting later. I'm doing a Christmas project, It's lovely to see all the red, green and white! : ).

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. My DH is making and decorating an anniversary cake for us for next weekend but he's keeping it a surprise so I might retire to my craft room to knit or do some papercrafting!

Hugs, xx

Afternoon all. Had a late lunch today some left over stir fried veg and noodles with soy sauce mmmmm

Work going well and DH just poured out a cuppa - (got him well trained ;-P )

Su2ie did you manage to get a bit hooky done?

Tracey I thin k you and me are so alike - there's always a pot of tea on the go :)

Michelle 20 miles a week that's brilliant

Right back to the grindstone.