The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Aching all over monday

We went out yesterday for a family day. Left early and back late so wasn't around.We went to Bamburgh Castle, Berwick, Beadnell, Seahouse and Holy Island. My poor knees didn't really hold out and I was in pain for quite a bit of the day.

Today I have to take my sister on a couple of errands then I will be putting my feet up. Tomorrow we are off to Halifax to catch up with some relatives we haven't seen for a few years.

This afternoon its put feet up time and rest.

Have a great day everyone. Take care

Ouch Goose - I feel for you with the knees :shut: My right one is making audible crunching noises when I come down the stairs :gulp: Sounds like you had a very busy day yesterday but fun all the same :)

Well the weather is atrocious here today - absolutely torrential rain so I got soaked when I popped to town earlier. I did get a nice big bag of mixed embroidery threads and a book on felted gifts from The Works though so well worth a trip out. Ellie is at school, Alex is having a nap and I'm just having a cuppa :-) Need to tidy the lounge desperately though in a moment as the girls were destructive whirlwinds yesterday :lol:

Oh and if anyone is interested DF's site is ellex.co.uk - it's got details and pictures of the app he's written of the workings of the airplane he flies :)

Right I suppose I'd better get a wiggle on although I'm not looking forward to crawling over the floor removing the stickers Alex decided to adorn the carpet with yesterday :coolsmirk: Bye for now!

Edited to add - Hello Tracey! Must have been posting at the same time. Hope you have a nice relaxing day too :)

Hi girlies just popping in to say hi, I've finally managed to get on using my iPod im squinting abit though as its so small. The lift company are here so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll be finished today but they've said it maybe tommorrow really can't wait, I'll catch up with you all thursday live back to normal, dreaded dentist today but I'm gonna stop by me mam n dads so I'm looking forward to that.

Have a lovely day xxxxxx

Afternoon everyone. As the day goes on I'm one sick Goose :sick: As well as my knee bothering me I've got a headache, I'm aching all over, I'm freezing, I'm being sick and rushing to the loo, and it's not for a wee ;-) I feel so yuck.

I'll try and get on when I can

Look after yoiurselves