The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
craftylynney

lgc 44 granny square golden flower

Please has anyine else had probs with this square as I have done it 5 times and none look right at all :(

Just wondering if there's an error somewhere or if I'm just doing it wrong?

Tia guys '(very aggitated lynney lol)

Xxxxx

Hi Craftylynney,

I have had a couple of queries about this square. I have been over the pattern several times but I haven't found a specific error. Which bit in particular are you having problems with? I don't know if this very rough sketch I did of parts of Rnds 2-4 will help?

post-71518-13668177273106_thumb.jpg

Sorry Lynne was out all day yesterday with the family. Early start and late back home.

As Elaine says if you can let us know where you are going wrong and we'll have a look for you

Okydoky guys it seems to be after the first round it goes higglydy!

I dont have the pattern to hand atm as I'm at mum's but when I go to do the 3rd round of yellow yarn it gets worse then when joining the blue yarn there seem to be extra sts in the previous round for some reason so the blue trebles are in odd places but not as depicted.

I'm glad there have been more queries regarding this square though a I thought I was the only one lol!

I'll try be more specific tomorrow ór if someone can post the pattern or if it's online I'll have a look and be more specific xxx xxx

Thanks again x