The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Looby louise

Knitting

I am new to craft beautiful forum and don't really know how to use it. I am really enquiring if there is a knitting pattern for the tea cosy which Twinkle 27 showed in the edition of Craft Beautiful (last year) with the Christmas papers in it. I really like this tea cosy and would love to buy the pattern if it is available

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Twinkle27 hasn't been on the forum for a little while so I'm not sure when she will see your message. I'll try to find the issue tonight to see if there's any clue in there- have you any idea which one it was, as I think there was more than one with Christmas papers?

Hi looby, Goose has just pm'd me to let me know your asking, To be honest with you i had no idea my pic was in the magazine so thats nice to know the only pattern i have done for a tea cosy is for the Gumdrop one that was with some yarn in lets knit magazine issue 45 august last year.

my tea cosy

I have the pattern here i can send to you just pm your address and ill post it as soon as i can.

you get two patterns i did mine different than it says by doing only two rows of bobbles and none on the other side.

Thanks ladies for helping and i hope you enjoy the patterns we look forward to seein you finished tea cosy pics

marie xx

post-93083-13668177255531_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this