The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Naida.Ally

Question on the month - Do you have a favourite time of day to knit?

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all peachy keen and the knitting's going smoothly! The month we're asking:

Do you have a favourite time of day to knit?

So...are you a night-knitter? An early purler? Let us know and you might find your comment on the Tea Break pages of the next issue...

Naida :)

I love knitting in the evenings as the kids are fast asleep hubby is playing his laptop games so i can concentrate...I get put off so easily when knitting so i like to do it when im on my own too, I love crocheting at any time of the day but usually i end up doing both through the night till around 3am ish its so relaxing when i cant sleep. Its heaven xx

If I have any spare time during the day I'll do a few rows. My favourite time is in the evenings as I can't watch tv unless I have some knitting/crochet in my hands. If I don't have anything I feel empty and wonder have I lost something or is something is missing

I'll knit anytime, anywhere, including early mornings on the bus to work.

Evenings is when I seem to do it most though, after work and the dreaded HW are done and like Goose I get very fidgety if I dont have something to do with my hands.