The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Swimming Saturday

Morning ladies. All my shopping is done, washing on the line and I'm now sitting with a cuppa and watching the swimming. Go Team GB

Needless to say crochet and the olympics are what I'll be doing today.

Hope you enjoy your day. Take care

Hi, Just thought id pop in and say hi too everyone, I think maybe everyones watching the olympics im recording mine as weve got our niece all weekend and my nephew richard today so its really noisy well it isnt atm as adi's took them to the shops hip hip horay lol, Im feeling a little bit less teary today but things arent good. denise the bloods came back and not preg so the investigating begins i just cant stop thinking to worse but ive told myself today that im going to get caught up with you all and get commenting.

I hope you enjoy the swimming and your crochet denise im making the pag bag from LGC 42 and also a feature for the garden with butterflies and flowers to brighted it up.

Have a nice day everyone speak soon xxxx

Hi Marie nice to see you back here. Hope you get your health sorted soon.

I think I need a new peg bag too. Have you seen MT's lovely pot covers from LGC 42 as well. They look nice and colourful

Its gorgeous here nice and sunny with a bit of wind.

What you all up to today folks?

hi hunni, Its great to be back i miss you all im trying to catch up with everyones FO's everyone has made some beautiful things theyre gorgeous, Yeah i have seen MT's pot covers theyre gorgeous, Id love to make them but a bit worried theyll look awful as ive only ever done one thing with fairisle and that was a blanlet square with rows of love hearts and that was last year, Theyre really lovely though so might have a go to match the peg bag.

Its sunny here but not as hot as it has been thankfully the heat has been making my face swell up really bad so got the doctor coming out monday to start tests and fingers crossed she will help me get of the pregabalin as theyve made me gain weight so fast its causing problems and also going to chat about having weight loss surgery fingers crossed.

Hows your day going i hope your enjoying the weekend its great to have nice weather finally. xxx