The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sheebah

Craft beautiful in Australia?

Hi all,

I have been buying crafts beautiful here in Australia for the past 2 years, but now my newsagent has closed down, so I would like to know how I can find out if there is another newsagent in Brisbane who sells CB magazine?

I did sent a message to CB but I got an automatic reply and they just mentioned subscriptions, surely there must be another newsagent who sells it too??

Thank you,

Martha

Hi there welcome to the forum :)

Sorry to here the newsagent closed down!

Have you tried ringing any of the other newsagents up to see if they have it or can even get it in for you?

I can ask HQ but they won't be in till Monday now I'm afraid.

Thank you for your reply, I have asked one newsagent and he is trying, but I am worried he may not be able to get them in, i am addicted and don't want to miss out of any CB magazines lol

If you could ask for me on monday that would be great! thank you!

Martha

Thank you! I hope so too! because of the other newsagent closing down, he is getting really busy ( both newsagents are in the same area but now he is getting more customers and more orders) fingers crossed he will give me some good news! :)

Hi Martha,

Unfortunately the member of staff who could help you with your query is on holiday this week (lucky thing), but in the meantime you can download a copy of CB here: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/crafts-beautiful/id504540273?mt=8&ign;-mpt=uo=4

I'll be in touch next week when I grab the holiday-goer on Monday!