The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Andieu

Lie in Tuesday?

Am I first in today?

Well good morning everyone, not often I am here first!

It's a dark, wet day here so i have a stack of housework to do (DD was off school last week sick so I didn't get much done) so I'm gonna dash and do that, then try to get a few mins knitting in before the end of school.

Have a good day everyone. :-)

Hi Andi..

Lovely to hear from you...

Its a public holiday here so hubby off work, kids off school/nursery.. Dull here too, so probably just get into the garden later...

Just baked some lemon drizzle cake bars.. Smell yummy..

Burnt lunch and Had to quickly improvise for something else!!

Now having a sit down and cuppa (made by hubby) waiting for lemon bars to cool...

Xxx

Afternoon

The sun has come out but it is so windy it's freezing out. So far having a productive day, did dishes while Abi painted, cleaned up the paints while Abi had a snack i could go on but it generally involves me cleaning up wherever Abi has been! Also popped down the post office had to send my wedding ring to re-sized, grabbed a few bits and pieces ta the shop. Now Abi is having lunch while i have a much needed pot of tea, got some washing on but no washing line thanks to the wind. This afternoon will be spent doing more cleaning, reading with Abi and a trip out again to drop some stuff off at the charity shop and go to the park than home to yet more cleaning :lol:

Knitty group tonight so at least i will get hearts done.

Andi Hope you get plenty of knitty time.

Off i go to do yet more cleaning, it never ends.

Afternoon ladies. I've actually been up since 7.45. Washing on the line as only grey clouds and wind up to now. DH is off work today. He's feeling rough, sort of flu like symptoms without the flu. He has back and neck problems anyway so that doesn't help. I've been looking after him and HW and not a lot of time to come on here until now.

Hope you all have a lovely day. I'll try and get back later. take care

I actually got a lie in until 8.45am! Alex originally woke at 5.30am but as DF had already gone to work I brought her into bed with me. Ellie has a day off school today too so no rush to get up. I then discovered we only had 3 slices of bread so we took a trip to the garage for a loaf (is it a sign of the times that I didn't balk at the cost of €1.75 for the bread?). Oh and no car today as DF took it to work. Anyway been rushing around here and not even picked up a hook yet! Foot still hurts but that's a given :lol:

Anyway it's knitty club for me tonight if DF isn't back from work too late & if I can get the girls to settle for bed at a reasonable time.

Andi I always find the HW piles up when the kids and DF are off work too! Good luck!

Michelle hmmmmm sounds yummy!

Dana another mad rush day for you I see lol!

Goose poor DH - hope he feels better soon xx

Right best be off, bye!

Hi, just a short one as I'm on my phone cos the stupid broadband is refusing to connect. Grr. Made working from home this morning an absolute mare! Must go and get some lunch, then it's a quiet afternoon reading, maybe sewing and a short walk for me. :) Hope you're all having a good one. :)