The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Sew 1

Sew Issue 35 Pattern Download: Now Live!

Hi everyone,

The dressmaker's pattern from issue 35 is now up and ready to be used!

Here it is!

There's a women's yoke neck dress and tunic in sizes 8 - 18, a little girl's Mandarin wraparound frock in ages 2 - 4 years, and retro-style apron too. To use, simply print off the relevant pages (see the reference guide at the front of the pack), stick together as indicated with sticky tape, cut out your size and use as normal.

Enjoy!

Sophie, Deputy Editor

I've got it printing out now! lol

Been dying to make that gorgeous Mandarin Dress for my Niece. It was only last month that I was saying to my sister that I wanted to make her some summer dresses. When I showed my sister this one she loved it aswell and chose the fabrics she would like them in. Looks like I am going to be very busy as my older Niece is having the 1950's Tea Dress which I have made a start on (Fabric all cut and ready to go hehe).

This is going to be a busy busy weekend of jumping between projects (which is the norm for me, My brain needs to swap over after a while so I have 4 to 6 things on the go at once lol)

I seem to be quite thick today as I cannot find a way to even find the correct pattern downloads for the Issue 35 mag. Don't know what to do if the patterns are not full size anyway as I have no way to enlarge them. Can someone please advise me how to find and download them. Please, please, please.

Hi chickenleader if you click on here it is in first post it will take you straight to downloads. I believe you print the pieces you need, no need to re-size, tape them together then cut down to your size. I'll check this out for you