The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Nicola J

Personal Information *UPDATE*

Oh Thanku so much for doing this thread hunny! I had noticed a few young people have registered on here and it hadn't brought to my attention about what you had said in your post but, I was a very weary myself to begin with as this is the very first forum i have registered on and wasn't sure what it woul;d be like. With all the news on things like this it is very daunting. I feel soooooo very lucky that my first forum registered on is a very, friendly environment. I am so so so pleased that you have put this post on as you really do have to be careful especially also with ones that do seem very friendly and trusting!

DO BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!

Sequin

x

I am 12, but i am very careful when it comes to my personal info.....i would NEVER post a pic of myself anywhere on the net! i wouldn't even post my email on here only by pm.... the only thing people know is that I live in Aus and my first name ;-)

I have noticed some personal info placed on this forum though

Thanks for bring this to everyones attention nicola!!!

You really can't be too careful. I am a member of an equestrian forum and not too long ago a new member started pm'ing all the females who posted on his hello from a newbie thread and asking for email addys, ages and lots of other perdonal info. he was suspended by the administrator and whilst she was maknig enquiries about him he was arested for a serious sexual assault on a member of another equestrian forum who had unfortunately agreed to meet up with him.

hi guys I am a bit shocked I think is the word but with myself as I assumed it was all adults on this forum did'nt even consider I could be speaking to a child. I was so pleased this being first time I joined any forum that it was so friendly you forget we are all not the same nice people .xx2belle

Well I for one didn't realise how young the young ones were if that makes sense. I though i would be one of the young ones at 21 but seems there are even younger on here. It's good to know that Nicola is watching out for us all and reminding us of how the big bad net can be.

Thanks Nicola

Vamp