The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Time to Party :-)

You're a girl Dark .... I well remember the shoe fiasco from a couple of parties ago .... If you've lost yours I'll lend you a pair to go home in unless you'd like a hunky man in uniform to give you a fireman's lift to your door?

he he yea, I think it was the year before last I had one on my foot and one in the trifle but then I'd had quite a few yummy drinks, cocktails, cider, bubbly but luckily no bad head :lol:

Speaking of which this mulled wine is lush, who made it?

I'm glad you like the mulled wine Dark but I didn't make it .....I don't like it myself but the punch is lovely too .... Slides down a treat :lol: Wonder if it's "alcofrolic"?

Goose - have you found the limbo pole in the shed? Maybe you need a man in uniform to help you?

Evening everyone! I was here earlier but (I posted on the wrong thread) had to pop back to see who won Strictly and get my own dancing shoes out.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DEE, just what I needed! A lovely personalised bag to keep my knitting in - I've been making do with carrier bags :lol: and a humungous box of Thorntons (already half way through, so best dive in now ladies before they are all gone). But best of all was the lovely letter - Dee has a connection to my neck of the woods, which makes the Secret Santa even more special.

I've eaten too much! I hope we don't need a fireman because he'd never be able to lift me to rescue me :lol:

Can we have Mr Brightside on next please? My shoes are just right for jumping up and down in the air.

Victoria x

post-51080-13668174033153_thumb.jpg