The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Another Christmas Order Done

Those teapot jumpers are stunning Buzy I love those bright colours!! I make have to think about making one to cheer up OH's nan who's been very poorly in hospital. Can you recommend a pattern? xxxxxxxxx

Yes, can you reccomend a pattern? I want to make one for my Nana for xmas, which is why I asked what pattern you use :D Also need to start checking out charity shops for tea pots I think! Lol.

Those teapot jumpers are stunning Buzy I love those bright colours!! I make have to think about making one to cheer up OH's nan who's been very poorly in hospital. Can you recommend a pattern? xxxxxxxxx

Yes, can you reccomend a pattern? I want to make one for my Nana for xmas, which is why I asked what pattern you use :D Also need to start checking out charity shops for tea pots I think! Lol.

I can PM you the basic teapot jumper pattern & then you can maybe add your own decs? The flowers are crocheted but there are free patterns for leaves & flowers on Ravelry etc ..... This would mean you have a totally unique jumper for a teapot or you could use some flowers & leaves from 100 Flowers To Knit & Crochet if you have it .... I'll PM the pattern to you later ....

Happy Knitting :-)