The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
pinkpuppy

welcome all newbys, here is your tour of the forum :)

Welcome to the forum :-)

To help you along your way, let me give you a quick tour of the forum :-)

If you fancy a good old chat with other members on here over a cuppa you need this room here to my left General Chit Chat Feel free to talk about anything you like! (Keep it clean & no advertising please) :)

If you want to pass some time and have some fun with other members youll need the room on my right

Fun & Games just join in and have fun :-)

If your into paper crafting you will be needing this room over here Papercrafting

If you love to sew you will want to pop in this room here Sewing

If you love to click your needles then head on in to this room right here Knitting & Crochet

Jewellery lovers youll need this room just over here Jewellery & Beading

All other crafts including yummy baking can be found in the room over to your right there Other Techniques

if your after a good craft book or have one you wish to share pp on in to this room right here Recommend a Craft Book

Trying to find a new crafty gadget but need some advice then this is the room for you

Gadgets & Gizmos

Knitters there is also some further rooms just down this corridor here On the Needles - Finished Objects - Knitting Clubs - Knitty SOS - Knitty Chat & finally Crochet Corner

If you have made something from one of the mags or got a problem regarding something in the mag then the rooms you will need are just over this way, Lets Make cards - Crafts Beautiful - Lets Knit - Lets Get Crafting - Make Jewellery & Sew

Subscription enquiries with any of the magazines pop on in here Subscriptions

For general craft chat across the globe just pop along down here to this room on my right

Planet craft

If your after something and can't find it or no of some great deals post up in here Shop til you Drop

Each month there is new challenges set by HQ and the lovely members on here themselfs, so why not join in the fun and take part the room you'll need it over here Crafty Challenges

Also why not take part in one of the many swaps that are set each month by the members the room for all the swaps and imfo on the swaps can be found in here Crafty Swaps

If you have won one of the challenges, or received a RAK from another member or got your swaps then post up your thank you's here and enclose a photo if you can do, this room is just along here to your left The Appreciation Society

winners to the challenges and also the member who is crowned MOTM will be found over in this room Hall of Fame

If you're having problems with the forum or need technical advice then pop on in this room First Aid where someone will soon be along to help you out

Have fun and join in the fun :-)