The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Harry Potter bits

fab knits im sad that theres not going to be anymore harry potter films but pleased i dont get bored of ever watching any of the ones that are out...and its weird but everytime i watch hp i notice something new great job hun x

fab knits im sad that theres not going to be anymore harry potter films but pleased i dont get bored of ever watching any of the ones that are out...and its weird but everytime i watch hp i notice something new great job hun x

Good to know that I am not the only one on here who loves the HP movies. Like you I am sad there wont be any more movies but I can re-read the books and watch the movies again. I too notice extra things with each veiwing, I supose it is because there is so much happening on the screen you can't see it all at a first watching. :bug:

I think I will start to try to knit a few HP items this winter when I have finished the WIP and the 2 planned projects. :-)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, may have to get the "charmed knits" out and see what else I can whip up :-)

i got charmed knits, its a really good book, and has some really good patterns in it :)