The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
squeakiemouse

How many projects do you have on the go?

One Can Can Scarf, One beany Hat and a tea cosy....oh just found a Lace Scarf too. Forgotten about that one! :red:

And I have a Patch Bear to put together too. So all in all not as bad as I thought!!! :lol:

Now what should I start next....Hee Hee. :-)

ooh erm lets see..... well im right now working on the Lore Hoodie from Vampire Knits using james c brett marble chunky which im loving! ive a shrug on the go, still have my Lelah top to finish off, crochet shrug hiding away in my draw too. oh actually i think thats it!! any other wip is soon to be frogged so not worth mentioning lol

Glad I didn't find this thread a week ago 'cos the answer would have been more than I have now! :lol: OK, so I have:

1 turquoise jumper in a nice brushed acrylic yarn (just needs sleeves);

1 sage green lacy jumper that I'm frogging to make a lacy vest;

1 pair of stripy cotton socks;

1 fair-isle skirt in merino wool for the winter;

......... erm, I'm sure there's something else ........

oh gawd, the dreaded basket-weave tunic I started a million years ago in another dimension, light years away from here, languishing in a cupboard with just its back complete. At least that is now complete and I've been able to salvage my nice long 4mm bamboo needles from that project bag for something else! :red: :lol:

OK I confessed - when will I start to feel better?! :-P

The Charlie baby top, 6in square for blankets, tea cosy, and a fair isle hat. :red:

Have just completed my UFOs so that is one consolation which was 2 slouchy cabled beret type hats, a mans/teenagers cabled beanie and a 4-6 year old size jumper and a 6-12 month cross over cardigan lol. %-P