The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

Bad News and Good News

Well, this past week has been terrible, but at least we had some good news and a break-through on Saturday. I went to my mum's and my brother was already there. His op date has been pushed much closer and he doesn't have to go private now, as he's having it soon. My nephew, although his life is still a terrible mess, has made some important decisions and is moving forward with our help and that of his friends. We expect the next year to be bad, as he faces divorcing his wife and all the problems she's caused associated with it, but we're hoping that with help he can cope with what's happened and move on. My partner's sister and her partner are going to try to work on our car to solve all the problems and see if it might pass the MOT next time. If not, then my partner's father has agreed to help us out again. Still missing the neighbour's cat, which I looked after a lot, as he died during a routine op. Looks like he probably had leukaemia as a kitten and it lay dormant in his system until the stress of a bad tooth stopped his heart. My partner, who was told he had sciatica, has been re-diagnosed as having a bad muscle straiin. He's having therapy for it and it's improving. Feeling better as a lot of stress has been lifted, and I'm sleeeping again now, but still obviously worried by recent events. Fingers crossed it improved further.

Oh big hugs Debbie, you and your family have been through a lot lately!! Hopefully things will pick up soon and you will all support each other through your tough times xxx

Many big ((((hugz))))) to you hun. I know you have had a difficult time lately with stress over various things.

I pray withn all my heart and soul that in time things will improve and those dear to you will improve too.

Continue to craft as you feel and remember we are here for you hun

x

Gosh, shows just how much we have to be thankful for as just when we think we've got things bad, we read about someone else who is having a worse time of it and it seems you most certainly are! Here's hoping that over the course of the next few months things jiggle themselves out and give you a smoother ride hun and sending big hugs your way.

xxx