The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

Does Anyone Have...Willing to Swap...Revised

Hi Karen. Just having a coffee break, so thought I'd pop on here.

Thank you, that would be ace, as I don't have a butterfly punch. Just a few in card, if you can manage it in purple, blue, pink, black and white. If you don't have those colours, then just a little mixture of colours you do have. Doesn't matter really if they are pastels, brights or dark.

Hope you like what I have sent you, as I think you will.

No Problem, I will sort you out a mixture over the next couple of days, tonight I have a lot of places to vists so might not get a chance.. will send asap :-) will let you know when it arrives hun, Im sure everything will be lovely..

Sorry, they look blue. Well if not, some black, silver and bronze will be fine thanks. I wouldn't really want pink unless it was on black card. Thank you very much. Will do the stamping for you Caroline tomorrow.

Posted something out to you Karen. Hope you get it today, if not, then should be there by tomorrow (I hope). Will get yours posted out Gaynor tomorrow. Thank you both again very much.

I will stamp some out for you tomorrow Hun and post off to you as soon as I can xxx I will let you know when the goodies are on their way ;-) Thanks for saying you will do me some stamping as well :-)

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxx