The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
ktpf

Knitting in Stratford-upon-Avon

Hi there,

I just moved to Stratford in Warwickshire and would desperately like to join/start a knitting group in town. I haven't met any other knitters yet nor heard of any groups in Stratford.

Hope someone reading this is also from Stratford, hear from you soon!

Thanks,

Karen

Hi Karen,

I moved to Stratford two years ago and I think you are quite right about no groups here, I have only found a knit and natter affilliated to Holy Trinity, theother closest one that I have found out about is at Wellesbourne on a Tuesday evening which I can't make so I would love to hear if you have had any more luck. Look forward to hearing from you :-)

Hi there it's good to finally hear from someone I was convinced no one else in Stratford knits. I haven't had any luck at all, I was planning to ask friends who have lived here longer if they know of anyone who knits and if they would like to meet up at a coffeeshop to knit. Do let me know if you are keen, although I won't be starting anything until after the holidays and it'll have to be on a weekday morning.

Happy Christmas!

Karen

hello

Yes I would like to sort something out, Lets chat after Christmas, mornings are better for me too except Thursdays (weight Watchers!) So I will wish you a Happy Christmas and look forward to new beginnings in the New Year Regards Joan

Joan,

I'll like to apologise in advance for being off-topic (and to anyone else reading this) but did you get a copy of Stratford Observer last week. I am trying to track down a copy to no avail. Please save it for me if you do have it.

Thanks for reading!

Karen